6 Attentions Of Sand Making Machine
1. The normal operating temperature of the bearing box of sand making machine is 40℃~60℃, and the maximum allowable temperature is 70℃. After half an hour of operation, if the temperature exceeds 70℃, it indicates that there is some problem with the bearing box, and it should be stopped for maintenance in time.
2. When the sand making machine is running with load, the feeding size is not allowed to exceed the maximum allowable size of the equipment.
3. During the initial feeding of the sand making machine, there is usually an unbalanced process of about 30~60s. In this case, the feeding cannot be stopped, and the feeding amount should be increased as much as possible until the vibration stops. When the feeding particle is large, there will be intermittent vibration and return to normal state after a few seconds.
4. If the vibration intensifies during the operation of sand making machine, it indicates that there may be non-uniform wear between the wear-resistant parts and the rotor, which is caused by the unbalanced state between the rotor and the accumulated material, or the loose of cone sleeve of the belt pulley, etc..
5.We can stop the machine for inspection after making sure it is not normal vibration. In addition, we can set vibration switch installed on the sand making machine.When it detects unbalanced vibration, it can stop the machine actively before equipment damage and personnel injury.
6. The rotor wear parts of sand making machine is to protect the rotor from damage. In order to make sure the stable operation of sand making machine, operators should check the rotor wear parts and the internal material lining regularly and change the worn parts in time. Check rotor, the interior and appearance of sand making machine, and add grease to the bearing box.