When grinding steel slag, fly ash, slag and coal, due to the one-time feeding capacity is different and powders are particularly thin, and the buffering fill layer is very thin, it is easy to contact with the grinding roller and grinding ring directly and form high frequency vibration and noise, thuse causing serious fatigue rupture to the parts; therefore, we need to take some measures in structure strengthening and vibration isolation so as to improve the reliability and durability of clinker grinder.
(1) Roller device adopts sliding bearing to strengthen the assembly rigidity and intensity between the roller wheel and the axle sleeve;
(2) Take the vibration isolation structure and canvas soft connection to protect components from vibration and increase the reliability and longevity;
(3) Large base adopts casting steel to increase wall thickness and steel thickness;
(4) Increase the bellows wall thickness, decrease wind size and increase damping pads;
(5) The host anchor bolt adopts replaceable foundation structure.