The micro powder grinding mill is a large-scale mill equipment. If it is not operated properly, it will reduce the actual production efficiency, and it may also cause some harm to the operator. Therefore, based on the actual experience and the working principle of the ultra-fine mill, I would like to summarize the operation method, I hope I can give you some help.Following is a brief introduction to the operation process of micro powder grinding mill.
Before opening the micro powder grinding mill machine, check whether all the inspection doors are closed tightly. Check whether the jaw gap of the crusher meets the feed size and adjust the speed of the analyzer to reach the approximate product size. Then press in order to boot.
1. Start the bucket elevator; 2. Start the jaw crusher; 3. Start the analyzer after the material is stored in the silo; 4. Start the blower (empty load start, then load after normal operation); The host computer starts the electromagnetic vibrating feeder immediately after starting the host. At this point the grinding work is the beginning. The simple sequence of operation sequence is as follows: start: hoist → crusher → analyzer → fan → host → feeder.
When shutting down, the machines should be shut down in the following order:
1. Close the feeder to stop feeding;
2. Stop the host after about one minute;
3. Stop the blower after blowing off the residual powder;
4. Turn off the analyzer afterwards.
The order of shutdown is: feeder → host → blower → analyzer.
Note: After the hoist transports the material to the silo for a certain amount, the crusher is stopped first and then the lift is stopped. This should be changed by the stock amount.
5. The grinding machine is not allowed to refuel at any time during normal work. To ensure the safety of production, the mill will have abnormal noise in any part, or the load will suddenly increase and stop immediately to check and eliminate the fault to avoid major accidents. When you continue to turn on the machine, you must take out the remaining material in the mill. Otherwise, the current will be too large when starting up, which will affect the startup.
Finally: After the work of the milling production line is completed, the micro powder grinding mill equipment should be regularly cleaned and maintained, so that the production line equipment should be kept in an optimal state of use.