Do you want to starting up now? No! Debugging is a must before machine starts. Raymond mill should be tested by manual cranking to confirm if there is no jam. Normally, the test run should be carried out with a 2-4h no-load test and a 5-6h load test.
1. Firstly, no-load test run is processed without feeding material. It must meet requiremetns as below
(1) The electric interlock system commissioning, according to the raymond starting procedure, its starting and stopping are in line with the design requirements of the electric interlocking system;
(2) All fasteners should be firm and reliable, without looseness;
(3) The flywheel rotates smoothly;
(4) The bearing temperature rise does not exceed 30 °C.
(5) The bearing lubrication is normal and there is no oil leakage.